Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
- Check payments mail directly to: 1225 Hillsboro Mile, Hillsboro Beach, Florida 33062
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
The full amount of the rental is due one week prior to arrival date.
Royal Flamingo will be charging the balance automatically on the due date.
- In the event you cancel your reservation sixty (60) days prior to your balance due date, your deposit will be refunded. However, should your notice be received in less than sixty (60) days prior to the balance due date for your reserved Villa, your deposit will be refunded only if we are able to re-rent the Villa for the same time period.
- Cancellation after the balance due date will result in the full amount of the rental period being charged
- The cancellation notice must be sent by email to [email protected]
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.